Subject: Survey request - European Commission study on the future of EU social funds
From: "EY Belgium" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2025 19:25:01 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://globaleysurvey.ey.com/CP/Graphic.php?IM=IM_cIo19r0rz7rrQTc>

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are reaching out to invite you to participate in an important study 
commissioned by the European Commission, DG Employment, Social Affairs, and 
Inclusion (DG EMPL) on the future of EU social funds 
<https://globaleysurvey.ey.com/CP/File.php?F=F_d9YL4ljnVb697AG> . This study 
focuses on three key instruments:

*	The European Social Fund Plus (ESF+);
*	The European Globalisation Adjustment Fund (EGF), and;
*	The InvestEU Social Investment and Skills Window (SISW).

We are currently conducting an online survey to gather insights that will 
inform the study and provide analytical support to the DG EMPL. These 
contributions will aid in the development and comparison of future funding 
scenarios.

We’d appreciate if you could share your input by March 12.

Follow this link to the Survey:
Take the Survey 
<https://globaleysurvey.ey.com/jfe/form/SV_9YWKEHueucb0ONw?Q_DL=Ffc8MePR31SYYGO_9YWKEHueucb0ONw_CGC_Hn2HeuRxHsUPoHc&Q_CHL=email>

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:
https://globaleysurvey.ey.com/jfe/form/SV_9YWKEHueucb0ONw?Q_DL=Ffc8MePR31SYYGO_9YWKEHueucb0ONw_CGC_Hn2HeuRxHsUPoHc&Q_CHL=email

Follow the link to opt out of future emails:
Click here to unsubscribe 
<https://globaleysurvey.ey.com/subscription/manage/confirmation?recipientId=CGC_Hn2HeuRxHsUPoHc&libraryId=UR_74HvsxFloSB7KQK&distributionId=EMD_Ffc8MePR31SYYGO&BT=ZXlnbG9iYWxzdXJ2ZXk>

If you’re having trouble with this link, please use the alternative link 
here <https://globaleysurvey.ey.com/jfe/form/SV_9YWKEHueucb0ONw> .

If you have any questions or you encounter any issues with the survey, 
please don't hesitate to contact us at:
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

We appreciate your time and insights.

  <https://globaleysurvey.ey.com/subscription/watermark.gif?UID=UR_74HvsxFloSB7KQK&EMD=EMD_Ffc8MePR31SYYGO&CGC=CGC_Hn2HeuRxHsUPoHc&SV=SV_9YWKEHueucb0ONw>